"LEXXXXXXXXXXX, blah blah blah blah..."
"Take me to (insert a place that I do not feel like driving to)!!!"
"something something CLOTHES IN THE FLOOR?!? something something something..."
*white noise* *static* *shhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkpppphhhhhhhhhhhhfffffffffffffffffff*
These are the things that I hear on a somewhat daily basis in my house. In my house resides three strong willed women. Two LOUD ones, and me- the quiet, reserved one. My mother and sister aren't afraid to tell you how it is, whether it crushes your feelings or not. (My sister just openly and truthfully told my mother that she can't sing, there is a prime example). They just don't care. I could never be that way. I'm too afraid to hurt people's feelings. Either that or I am being passive aggressive and storing my frustration for another time when you least expect it (this is very unhealthy, I don't recommend it). No, I'm the quiet one. I like to keep to myself, and I very much enjoy it that way. I'm the sensitive, emotional one. I can not handle the amounts of estrogen in my household. My feelings get hurt easily. I get cranky easily. And people wonder why I can be unpleasant at times! I'll tell you why- estrogen overexposure. I recently found out from a scientific survey that I am what you call an introvert, and introverts like me need peace and quiet. There is rarely peace and quiet in the environment that I am living in. Also, let it be known that my sister just called me a turd bucket in hopes of making me cry.
What I really want is to move away somewhere obscure. Somewhere that's green out in the middle of nowhere where quiet really exists. I want to grow flowers and water them amidst the morning dew. Maybe I would actually learn how to cook and do so. That would be the day. I want to wake up in the mornings and do yoga in front of my big picture window. I want to be able to sit and read while my dog lays curled up somewhere in a corner. I want to be barefoot all of the time and drink herbal teas. I want to have really really long hair and feel comfortable with my translucent, mascara-less eyelashes. I want to do crafts and give them to people as gifts out of the kindness of my heart. My cabinets will be filled with organic foods, my mind will be full of wonder, and my heart will be full of love. Love for my sweetheart. Love for the earth. Love for the quiet that will envelop me out in the middle of my nowhere. And don't get me wrong, I love my family and would never want a life without them. But sometimes, baby birds just have to fly out of the nest.
No comments:
Post a Comment